Monday 23 December 2013

Onto the next

I guess that was a successful semester. The app was finished successfully within the time limit. Passed that annoying course without too much of an issue, and without much studying for the final. Although I do have to question the logic behind making a walkthrough like that worth 1/3 of the exam. Seriously. Arrays of all things. To test us on arrays on a final. Still a little bit surprised that GAM531's exam was a pass. Maybe I should head in and check it out... Curiosity just might get the better of me at this rate. GAM536 also apparently wasn't much of an issue. Which was nice. Now I just need to figure out how the hell I'm supposed to unwrap properly despite following the instructions. It's weird how the program was acting in the latter half of the semester... Got 2 weeks to figure it out.


Was going to keep working on that little bit that needs to get done, but all the ice managed to knock out the power for much of the day. By the time it came back on, I really had no motivation, was already halfway frozen, and pretty damn tired/hungry. Some areas are still without power though. Wonder when it'll come back online, and should probably check if the trees in the backyard still have branches left!

No comments:

Post a Comment